Dimensions: 18 x 24 Inches / 45.7 x 61 cm
Medium: Archival pigment print on 100% cotton 300gsm Archival Cotton Rag fine art paper.
Provenance: Hand-signed and hand-numbered by artist. Comes with Gallery Certificate of Authenticity.
Edition: Limited Edition of 1502 (#1069/1502)
ABOUT THE ART
"10% of sales will go to the @roxie_theater, the oldest continually operating theater in the United States. They provide a vital platform for underrepresented voices in cinema and, like all theaters, have been particularly hard hit by the pandemic.
The Movie Bear is one of my favorite designs, and I am excited to release it as a print!"
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Fnnch believes art is for everyone. Only 5% of the Bay Area’s residents and visitors tour its modern art museums. Street art and murals are art for the other 95%, acting to inspire and engage them with the arts. When fnnch moved to San Francisco, he became obsessed with street art but felt there were not enough people pushing the art form forward. Deciding to be the change he wanted to see in the world, he hit the streets with multi-layered stencils and spray paint.
Since then he has built a strong social media presence with over 62,000 followers on Instagram, has been featured on the cover of the SF Chronicle and by brands like J.Crew, TOMS Shoes, and Benefit Cosmetics, and has had gallery shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles. His art can be found in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Hoboken, Miami, Chicago, St. Louis and Tel Aviv.